- ¾ cups butter, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
4 cups toasted coconut
1 Jar Caramel Chocolate Szauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
Make shortbread cookie base
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add vanilla, flour and salt and mix until well combined.
- Dump dough into prepared pan and press evenly over the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 10 minutes.
Make brownies while base is cooking
- While the shortbread base is baking, cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well. Add salt, cocoa and flour and stir to combine. Don’t over beat.
- Remove from oven and spread brownie batter over the top of the shortbread cookie and return to oven for 24 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Heat Jar of Caramel Chocolate Szauce - you can mix in toasted Coconut OR TOP with toasted coconut for a really nice effect.