Peanut Butter Frosting
One 8oz Jar Original or Caramel Chocolate Szauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
Make shortbread cookie base:
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add vanilla, flour and salt and mix until well combined.
2. Dump dough into prepared pan and press evenly over the bottom.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Make brownies while base is cooking:
1. While the shortbread base is baking, cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well. Add salt, cocoa and flour and stir to combine. Don’t over beat.
2. Remove from oven and spread brownie batter over the top of the shortbread cookie and return to oven for 24 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. When cool, top with one jar of original or caramel chocolate szauce, then top with the peanut butter frosting.
Make frosting while brownies are in the oven:
1. Cream B=butter using a paddle attachment.
2. Add vanilla and peanut butter and beat until well mixed.
3. Add confectioners' sugar a cup at a time, alternating with heavy cream.
4. Whip on medium high speed for 2-3 minutes until frosting is light and fluffy.